No. of personnel needed:
The employee performs accounting and clerical functions, such as but not limited to (a) preparation of Journal Entry Voucher (JEV) for selected financial transaction assigned to him/her; (b) preparation of Disbursement Vouchers; (c) maintains subsidiary ledger of remittances of all mandatory contributions to ensure correct and timely remittance; (d) Receiving and logging out of all incoming and outgoing documents; and (e) Preparation of Disbursement Vouchers for all payments. Specifically, the applicant should be able to:
1. Computes applicable tax rate on compensation, goods and services to ensure correctness of taxes withheld and the remittance therein;
2. Handles the preparation of statement of remittances and payments of GSIS; BIR; PagIbig; PhilHealth and other mandatory personal contributions and loans availed of personnel. Ensure that all these remittances tally per accounting records;
3. Checks Disbursement Vouchers and ensure the completeness of basic supporting documents and the correctness of amount due to the payee and prepares tax certificate;
4. Performs other general clerical functions including maintaining files, sorting records and documents; and processing incoming or outgoing correspondence to ensure safekeeping and proper tracking of documents;
5. Prepares statement of remittances (loans and mandatory contributions) as needed by the personnel for loans facilitation; reconciliation of record and other purposes it may serve. Prepares schedule of analysis to determine accuracy of remittance;
6. Prepares adjusting Journal Entry on the results of analysis and journalizes payment of salaries, RATA and Tax remittance; and
7. Prepares Annual Alpha List for tax withheld for the year as reconciled with remittances.
1. Performs liaison work with the Bureau of Internal Revenue; GSIS; Pagibig and PhilHealth for reconciliation of records of personnel;
2. Responds to some queries directed to Accounting Section;
3. Receives calls and relays information to concerned staff and/or refer the call to appropriate parties;
4. Attends/Participates in meetings, workshops and other activities organized by PCW; and
5. Perform other task/duties that may be assigned by her/his superior.
For more information please see the attached file.