No. of personnel needed:
- General Functions:
The Administrative Aide IV is expected to accomplish the administrative concern of the division, including the maintaining of office document, handles incoming/outgoing document and various administrative and financial documents.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles incoming/outgoing communications/documents of PDPMED to facilitate information exchanges;
- Coordinates with other divisions (e.g. for delivery of letters) to facilitate work/document flow to and from PDPMED and other administrative matters;
- Organizes and maintains office documents/files for easy retrieval (sorting, compiling, collating, indexing, filing, archiving, etc.);
- Tracks action taken on document/materials to ensure that documents routed to and from PDPMED are acted upon;
- Accomplishes/prepares various administrative (memoranda, office orders, property pass slips, quarterly procurement program forms, requisition and issue slips, reservation for meetings, delivery forms etc.) and financial (reports of disbursement, request for payment form, vouchers including supporting materials/attachments) documents in compliance with administrative procedures and requirements;
- Updates calendar of activities to reflect activities which involves and/or are PDPMED initiated;
- Takes charge of procurement, monitoring and control and safekeeping of supplies and other assets to ensure that supplies and materials are readily available for smooth work operations;
- Consolidates monthly report PDPMED activities and their highlights;
- Photocopies and oversees reproduction of PDPMED materials and documents (non-voluminous) for various purposes: filing (particularly for documents sent through fax) attachments to letter, references materials of the staff, etc. and;
Handles administrative and logistical requirements and coordinated with concerned entities or PDPMED activities such as meetings, planning sessions, etc. to ensure smooth implementation of PDPMED activities
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.