No. of personnel needed:
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, provides administrative support which includes regular driving services to the staff of the WEE Project.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides regular driving services to the Project Manager and PMO Staff ;
2. Prepares daily trip and gasoline request, and ensures proper entries of beginning and ending odometer reading, time, date, and every point of destination, name and signatures of passengers;
3. Monitors status of assigned vehicle and suggests program of repair and maintenance, lists kilometer check-up, and does regular cleaning and body wash of the vehicle;
4. Ensures timely registration and insurance of PMO vehicle; and
5. Performs other administrative tasks as the need arises such as bank errands, reproduction of materials/kits and purchase of emergency supplies.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.