Sunday, November 4, 2018 to Thursday, November 15, 2018
Thursday, November 15, 2018
No. of personnel needed:
Sectoral Coordination Division (SCD)
Under the supervision of the Chief GAD Specialist, performs a variety of administrative and clerical support functions such as:
1. Managembnt of Document Tracking System (DTS);
2. Preparation of the Annual Procurement Plan and the Project Procurement Management Plan;
3. Record keeping and filing;
4. Maintenance of calendar of activities;
5. Routing and tracking of documents; and
6. Provision of secretarial and logistical support.
- Completion of two (2) years of study preferably Business Administration, Commerce, Communications Development, Economics, Public Administration, Political Science, Banking and Finance, Social Sciences and other allied courses.
- Career Service Sub-Professional/First Level Eligibility
Php 12,674.00 + Php 2,000.00 PERA