No. of personnel needed:
1. Prepare obligation request and payroll salaries, Representation and Transportation Allowance (RATA), payment of bonuses and other incentives;
2. Computes and prepares payments of service fees of Contract of Service (COS) with Obligation Request, first salary, and last salary, Step Increment and salary adjustments;
3. Preparations of Annualization of Tax service records, certifications, and authority to travel and GSIS Remittance Advice (ARA) (forms A,B,C,D, E and F);
4. Monitors and updates Time and Attendance Monitoring Systems and Leave Administration such as tardiness, undertime and leaves; and
5. Prepares and submits Personal Services Itemization and Plantilla of Personnel (PSIPOP) to DBM and Career Service Performance Evaluation System (CESPES) documents and forms to Career Service Boards (CESB).