No. of personnel needed:
1. Prepare the Supplies Adjustment Sheets for common office and other supplies every month under the General Fund and Project;
2. Post the regular purchases and issuances in the Supplies Ledger Card;
3. Prepare and maintain the report of purchases every month under the General Fund and Great Women Project 2 Trust Fund;
4. Monitor the undelivered supplies of the Procurement Service through the Procurement Requests and Procurement Receipts;
5. Prepare the Quarterly Inventory Reports of common office and other supplies under the General Fund and Project;
6. Assist the Administrative Officer III in conducting the physical inventory count;
7. Review and reconcile the records of the Supply Section with the Accounting Section every quarter;
8. Store, keep, organize, and monitor all the supplies in the stockroom;
9. Issue office supplies requested by the respective divisions;
10. Maintain a record of Procurement Receipts of the supplies delivered from Procurement Service and Sales Invoices of supplies bought from suppliers;
11. Monitor the minimum inventory level of supplies;
12. Answer phone calls, relay information and/ or refer callers to proper unit/employees; and
13. Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the Supply Section Head from time to time.
For more information, please see the attached file.