No. of personnel needed:
• Prepare obligation request and payroll salaries, Representation and Transportation Allowance (RATA), payment of bonuses and other incentives;
• Computes and prepares payments of service fees of Contract of Service (COS) with Obligation Request, first salary, and last salary, Step Increment and salary adjustments;
• Preparations of Annualization of Tax service records, certifications, and authority to travel and GSIS Remittance Advice (ARA) forms A,B,C,D,E and F;
• Monitors and updates Time and Attendance Monitoring Systems and Leave Administration such as tardiness, undertime, and leaves; and
• Prepares and submits Personal Services Itemizations and Plantilla of Personnel (PSIPOP) to DBM and Career Service Performance Evaluation System (CESPES) documents and forms to Career Service Boards (CESB)
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.