No. of personnel needed:
A. General Functions:
Under the direct supervision of the Administrative Officer V/Administrative Officer III performs a variety of administrative and clerical support functions.
A. Specific Functions:
1. Prepare the Supplies monthly Adjustment Sheets for common office and other supplies;
2. Post the regular purchases and issuances in the Supplies Ledger Card;
3. Prepare and maintain the monthly report of purchases every month;
4. Monitor the undelivered supplies of the Procurement Service through the Procurement Requests and Procurement Receipts;
5. Prepare the Quarterly Inventory Reports of common office and other supplies;
6. Review and reconcile at the end of the quarter records of the Supply Section with the Accounting Section;
7. Assist the Administrative Officer III in conducting the physical inventory count;
8. Store, keep, organize, and monitor all the supplies in the stockroom;
9. Issue office supplies requested by the respective divisions;
10. Maintain a record of Procurement Receipts of the supplies delivered from Procurement Service and Sales Invoices of supplies bought from suppliers;
11. Monitor the minimum inventory level of supplies;
12. Answer phone calls, relay information and/ or refer callers to proper unit/employees; and
13. Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the Supply Section Head from time to time.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.