No. of personnel needed:
A. General Functions:
Under the direct supervision of the Deputy Executive Director for Operations (DDO), the Administrative Assistant II shall perform a variety of administrative and clerical functions and support for the DDO to ensure smooth and efficient operations in carrying out its functions.
B. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide secretarial, administrative and logistic support for the DDO;
2. Arrange/schedule meetings;
3. Maintain confidential, vital, and general files and records, circulars, memorandum orders and other paper documents;
4. Handle and monitor incoming and outgoing documents;
5. Coordinate with the DDO all the documents/communications in DTS and e-mails;
6. Request/prepare necessary documents for official travel/s of the DDO;
7. Prepare documents for reimbursement/liquidation/payment of phone charges;
8. Receive and answer phone calls;
9. Document Technical Coordination Meetings (TCM) with the Operation Divisions;
10. Gather response of National Government Agencies to the GPB Endorsement Process Evaluation Form; and
11. Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more niformation, please see the attached file.