No. of personnel needed:
Under the direct supervision of the Administrative Officer V/Administrative Officer III performs a variety of administrative and clerical support functions.
A. Specific Functions:
1. Send/Follow-up/Collect Request for Quotations/Proposals from suppliers;
2. Prepare Abstract of Quotations, Purchase and Job Orders for the procurement of supplies, common office supplies, catering, meals, venue, and repairs and maintenance, including the preparation of Inspection and Acceptance Report and other reports and forward these to the Head of the Supply Unit for review and pre-approval, and to the authorized signatories once the documents are complete and final;
3. Purchase meals for meetings and coordinate with the designated inspector for the inspection of goods and supplies;
4. Coordinate with the Supply Section for the control numbers of PRs, Abstract of Quotations, POs, Inspection and Acceptance Reports and Job Orders;
5. Maintain/update the weekly PR matrix of the project to monitor the served, unserved and pending requests deliveries among others;
6. Collect, check and take charge of the reproduction of the required attachments/documents;
7. Maintain/update all files relevant to the Project procurement activities; and
8. Perform other relevant administrative support tasks as maybe assigned by the Project Manager/Administrative Officer.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below: