Thursday, February 28, 2019 to Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
No. of personnel needed:
PCW Resident COA Auditor
- To receive and record files of accounting/auditing documents, reports, vouchers, other administrative records, etc.;
- To maintain records systematically and for easy retrieval;
- To prepare accounting/auditing reports and other required periodic/special reports;
- To encode and/or prepare communication letters and reports as directed by the department auditor/supervisor;
- To assist in preparation and encoding of audit working papers as directed by the Audit Team;
- To handle photocopying of all official documents;
- To entertain official and personal calls and messages for the department auditor/supervisor, relay information and/or refer callers to proper unit/employees whenever necessary;
- To attend to messengerial liaison works with PCW operating units;
- To attend to the requisition/monitoring of office supplies and repair equipment; and
- To perform other related administrative functions as may be assigned by the department auditor/supervisor.
For more information, please see the attached file.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Accounting or Business Administration and Finance;
- At least four (4) hours relevant training; and
- At least one (1) year relevant work experience.
Php 16,758.00 plus 20% premium