No. of personnel needed:
General Function: Under the direct supervision of the Administrative Officer V performs a variety of administrative and clerical support functions.
1. Prepares the Abstract of Quotation, Purchase and Job Orders for the procurement of other supplies, common office supplies, catering, meals and repair and maintenance (not exceeding Php 50,000.00) and forward to the authorized signatories upon return of Quotation/Canvass form;
2. Purchases meals for meetings and coordinate with the designated inspector for inspection;
3. Assigns control numbers to the Abstract of Quotations, Purchase Orders, Inspection & Acceptance Reports, Agency Procurement Reports, and Job Orders;
4. Prepares payment documents (i.e. ORS and DVs, etc.) for the supplies & services requested by the Supply Section;
5. Receives official documents coming from other divisions/units and endorses to concerned supply staff;
6. Updates and Consolidates weekly the PR Matrix to check on served, unserved, and pending request deliveries;
7. Prepares monthly Summary of pending and undelivered request based on the PR Matrix;
8. Files related/various documents for easy retrieval like Purchase Request, Purchase Order, Job Order, Contract, Inspection & Acceptance Report, Abstract of Quotation, Inventory Custodian Receipt, Project Procurement Management Plan (PPMP) and Annual Procurement Plan (APP);
9. Answers phone calls, relay information and/or refer callers to proper unit/employees; and
10. Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the Supply Section Head from time to time.
For more information, please see the attached file.