No. of personnel needed:
A. General Functions:
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, performs a variety of administrative, clerical, and logistical functions and support services for the Executive Director to ensure smooth and efficient operations in carrying out its functions.
B. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide secretarial, administrative, and logistical support for the Office of the Executive Director;
2. Drafts reports and routine communications and coordinates reproduction and collation of materials;
3. Arrange/schedule meetings of the Executive Director including preparation of materials for these meetings;
4. Maintains confidential, vital, and general files and records, circulars, memorandum, orders and other papers and documents;
5. Does simple correspondence and minutes of division meetings, takes charge of sending/record incoming communications;
6. Receives/screens callers for proper referrals; and
7. Handles transactions/coordinates with proper authorities all requirements related to the attendance to international conferences, meetings, and fora of the Executive Director.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below: