Thursday, January 10, 2019 to Monday, January 21, 2019
Monday, January 21, 2019
No. of personnel needed:
Admin and Finance - Supply
- Assist the Head of the BAC Secretariat in the conduct of the public bidding and procurement process;
- Leads in the conduct of the inventory and storekeeping of stocks supplies and materials;
- Assist in the preparation of the Procurement Monitoring Report and Annual Procurement Plan;
- Performs work involved in the procurement of good and services, catering services, meals and consulting services amounting to Php 50,000.00 to Php 100,000.00;
- Prepares the final Purchase Request Matrix Rating as input to the AFD DPUCR;
- Performs other procurement-related tasks and support services that are similar to or related to her/his specified duties but are not covered by this contract, which the immediate supervisor or Division Chief will assign from time to time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Accounting and other business related courses, and social science related courses;
• Two (2) years of relevant experience in administrative and finance support;
• Eight (8) hours of relevant training;
• Knowledge in government procurement laws, rules and processes;
• Good communication skills (oral and written);
• Computer literate (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc);
• Preferably, willing to work within time constraints and under pressure; and
• Must be a team player and must have the ability to interact positively with staff at all levels.
of Twenty-Seven Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty-Five Pesos (P 27,755.00) plus 20% on a monthly basis, subject to applicable mandatory government taxes.