Wednesday, April 3, 2019 to Monday, April 15, 2019
Monday, April 15, 2019
No. of personnel needed:
Admin and Finance - Supply
- Assist the Head of the BAC Secretariat in the conduct of the public bidding and procurement process;
- Leads in the conduct of the inventory and storekeeping of stocks supplies and materials;
- Assist in the preparation of the Procurement Monitoring Report and Annual Procurement Plan;
- Performs work involved in the procurement of good and services, catering services, meals and consulting services amounting to Php 50,000.00 to Php 100,000.00;
- Prepares the final Purchase Request Matrix Rating as input to the AFD DPUCR;
- Performs other procurement-related tasks and support services that are similar to or related to her/his specified duties but are not covered by this contract, which the immediate supervisor or Division Chief will assign from time to time
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Accounting and other business related courses, supply chains and management operations management;
- Eight (8) hours relevant training; and
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in administrative and finance support.
Php 27,755.00 plus 20% premium