No. of personnel needed:
• Knowledgeable in financial transactions, as follows:
• Prompt preparation and release of check/LDDAP-ADA payments to various suppliers and creditors;
• Receiving, recording, and depositing of all money (cash and check) within the prescribed period to the servicing bank;
• Handling of the recordings of receipts and disbursements in the cash book;
• Maintaining and safeguarding available operating cash as well as accountable forms including blank check, official receipts, and cash book; and
• Controlling and administering the issuance of petty cash and other cash advance to avoid disruption to the implementation of official activities and to make sure that the established policies and procedures are adhered to;
• Acts as the Cash Custodian and Custodian of accountable forms and in-charge of the overall operations of the Cashier Section including cash disbursements and cash receipts;
• Secures all cash advance in the vault and make sure that the needed documents are ready anytime the COA Auditor/s conduct/s spot check;
• Manages the preparation of required accountability reports such as Report of Collections and Deposits (RCD), List of Collections(LOC), Report Checks Issued (RCI), Report of Disbursement (ROD), Summary of LDDAP-ADAs and Invalidated ADA Entries (SLIIE), List of Due and Demandable Accounts Payable-Advice to Debit Accounts (LDDAP-ADA), Report of Accountability (ROA), and Report to Advice Debit Account Issued and Cancelled (RADAIC);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Powerpoint; and
• Do other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.