No. of personnel needed:
1. Supervises the timely delivery of HR programs and services, from planning, recruitment, placement and promotion, appraisal, rewards, employee relations, administration of salary and benefits, performance management, and implementation of personnel policies and procedures;
2. Plans and manages the recruitment and selection program and provision of other technical and secretariat support to enable the Selection Board members perform their duties effectively in selecting the most qualified candidate to the vacant post;
3. Coordinates the implementation of the Performance Assessment System designed to measure staff performance, in cooperation with the Performance Management Group (PMG), from individual performance planning and target setting, performance monitoring and coaching, and assessment;
4. Provide technical and administrative support to the Committee during the overall performance review process across divisions;
5. Supervises the efficient administration of compensation and benefits, as prescribed by DBM, including identification of possible problems, and makes necessary recommendations to management and/or immediate supervisor;
6. Develops and implements the Capacity Development Plan, Succession Plan, and other HRMD plans and strategies, to strengthen and improve competencies and skills of employees and prepare them to assume higher positions or new job assignments, and to shorten “fill time and job induction”;
7. Advises management in the formulation and execution of internal policies and procedures in all areas of personnel management in accordance with civil service laws and rules;
8. Reviews the outputs of HR staff tasked to collect employee data pertaining to promotion, transfer, salary increases, attendance and absences, training attended to maintain the integrity of reports coming from the section, including organization and safekeeping of these data for reference in personnel-related actions;
9. Supervises the delivery of employee assistance service consisting of travel and loan facilitation service, annual physical check, filing of clearances with appropriate government agencies, monitoring of attendance and leaves of absence of employees, safekeeping of office/travel orders, certificates of employment, etc. and service records, among others, to make sure that such are delivered properly and on time;
10. Prepares periodic reports on personnel actions, attendance, and personnel complement for submission to CSC and DBM; and
11. Serves as the Secretariat of the Human Resource Merit, and Promotion Selection Board, Scholarship, and Recognition, Awards, and Incentives for Service Excellence Committees.
For Qualifications, please see the attached file.