No. of personnel needed:
A. General Functions:
Assists the WEE PCW-PMO to ensure efficient implementation of the work plan and generate expected outputs by providing: a) technical assistance on gender and entrepreneurship/ small enterprise development; b) inputs in conceptualizing activity designs and enhancement of existing modules on the assigned industry; c) assistance in implementation of assigned project activities; and d) assistance in monitoring and evaluation.
B. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervises the M&E Officer and Knowledge Management, Information System Officer and Planning Officer IV;
• Establishes partnerships, negotiates and coordinates with different national agencies and entities involved on WEE towards the realization of the project and objectives;
• Performs external coordination and explores possible partnerships between and among institutions and organizations on market-related undertakings;
• Consolidates work plan, budget, and reports prepared by the Planning Officers;
• Monitors project activities based on the approved 18-Month Work Plan and ensures that the activities are contributing to the attainment of outcomes as defined in the PMF;
• Collaborates with staff and implementing partners on qualitative monitoring to provide relevant information for ongoing evaluation of project activities, effects and impacts;
• Leads in the conduct of monitoring and evaluation of activities and provides analysis once the data has been inputted in the database;
• Together with the M&E Officer, prepares and finalizes the necessary technical reports and other documentation ass required by GAC and the PCW (Monthly, Mid-Term, Annual among others) and submits to Project Manager; and
• Attends meetings/conferences, seminars/workshops and similar activities related to project implementation and represents PCW/Project in events related to partnership building and policies advocacies.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.