Friday, December 27, 2019 to Monday, January 6, 2020
Monday, January 6, 2020
No. of personnel needed:
Corporate Affairs and Information Resource Management Division (CAIRMD)
Under the supervision of the Information Officer I, the Computer Programmer II shall develop the Library Resources Management System which will streamline the management of library assets and to facilitate the monitoring of PCW-developed IEC materials from acquisition up to public distribution.
• Work closely with the Information Systems Analyst II and the Librarian in gathering of system/business requirements and identification of reports that the system will generate;
• Formulation of program specifications including the preparation of use cases, detailed process flow and diagrams that describe data input, reports, and logical operations of the systems to be developed;
• Design user interface prototype according to the specifications;
• Transforming systems designs and program specifications into computer codes;
• Perform code testing and program debugging;
• Lead in the conduct of User Acceptance Testing to ensure it produces the desired outputs of the system;
• Develop system documentations;
• Develop instructional materials and other guides for the end-users; and
• Conduct of end-users training.
• Assist in responding to inquiries, requests for technical assistance and helpdesk support from users of PCW’s existing information systems (i.e GMMS, KMS, HRIS, etc.);
• Preparation of system training materials including but not limited to video presentations;
• Conduct of the user system trainings;
• Prepare periodic reports on the technical assistance/support provided, issues that were encountered and how they were addressed, performance status of the information systems and other technical reports as needed; and
• Perform other IT-related tasks and support services that are similar to or related to her/his specified duties which the immediate Supervisor or Division Chief may assign from time to time.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, IS, or related field;
- At least four (4) hours relevant training; and
Php 30,531.00 plus 20% premium