No. of personnel needed:
1. Assists in the preparation of Obligation Status Request (OBRs) and Disbursement Vouchers (DVs) for various expenses of the project such as payroll and remittances, cash advances and reimbursements, and payments to service and goods;
2. Maintains records of supplies inventory and of the fixed assets of the project and ensure the timely updating of the file records of the same and provide hard file copy of monthly ending inventory;
3. Prepares administrative request forms such as Office Orders, Travel Orders, Purchase Requests for Meals/Supplies, Reservation for meeting, venue, and other required administrative forms;
4. Assists in the processing of liquidation and/or reimbursements of PMO Officers and personnel’s expenses incurred from Official Travels by providing the necessary supporting documents and check the completeness and accuracy of the supporting documents.
5. Provides routinary administrative support tasks such as:
a. Routing of documents to the other units of PCW
b. Provision of logistical and secretariat support during the project-initiated meetings, activities, and workshops/seminars, among others.
6. Performs other administrative support tasks as may assigned by the Project Manager and immediate head.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.