No. of personnel needed:
The Finance and Administrative Assistant II shall perform a variety of administrative support activities for the project. Specifically:
1. Provides support in the recording of transactions to the Subsidiary Ledger of the project;
2. Assists in the preparation of Obligation Status Request (OBRs) and Disbursement Vouchers (DVs) for various expenses of the project such as payroll and remittances (PAG-IBIG, Philhealth, Employees Union, Credit Union), cash advances and reimbursements, and payments to services and goods;
3. Maintains records of supplies inventory and of the fixed assets of the project and ensure the timely updating of the file records of the same and provide a hard file copy of monthly ending inventory;
4. Prepares administrative request forms such as Office Orders, Travel Orders, Purchase Requests for Meals/Supplies, Reservation for meeting Venue, and other required administrative forms;
5. Assists in the processing of Liquidation and/or reimbursements of PMO Officers and personnel’s expenses incurred from Official Travels by providing the necessary supporting documents and check the completeness and accuracy of the supporting documents.
6. Provides routinary administrative support tasks such as
a. Routes documents to other units of PCW
b. Provides logistical and secretariat support during project-initiated meetings, activities,and workshops/seminars.
c. takes charge of the reproduction of materials
7. Performs other administrative support tasks as maybe assigned by the Project Manager and immediate head.