Friday, December 27, 2019 to Monday, January 6, 2020
Monday, January 6, 2020
No. of personnel needed:
DILG Main Office
• Participates in conduct of research, gather inputs to the planning, implementation, and assessment of the office’s overall strategic and operational plans and activities;
• Participates and provides backstop support in the conduct of Gender and Development –related activities, consultations, meetings, policy advocacy, and monitoring and evaluation activities;
• Prepares/drafts concepts papers, activity proposals, policy papers, and technical reports related to assigned tasks;
• Travel outside of official station in the performance of functions and shall be entitled to claim travelling expenses and per diem;
• Acts as the liaison officer between PCW and DILG; and
• Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate and/or higher supervisor.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in any of the following areas: Gender/Women and Development; International Relations Studies; Business Administration; Public Administration/Management; Economics; and Social Sciences and other allied courses;
- Four (4) hours relevant training; and
- One (1) year of experience in any of the following: gender and development; gender mainstreaming; GAD planning and budgeting; gender analysis; women’s human rights; monitoring and evaluation on gad or development programs or projects...
Php 20,754.00 plus 20% premium