No. of personnel needed:
1. Prepares technical inputs in the development and enhancement of national plans, research and policy agenda, sectoral GAD technical assistance packages, GAD policies, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) frameworks, tools, and reports;
2. Provides technical assistance to agencies on gender and development mainstreaming, development of GAD plans and budgets, policies, programs, projects, services and tools, and the application of GAD M&E framework and tools;
3. Prepares/drafts concept papers, activity proposals, policy/position papers, and technical reports;
4. Participates and provides backstop support in the conduct of GAD-related activities, consultations, meetings, policy-advocacy, and monitoring and evaluation activities;
5. Coordinates/participates in building partnerships, networks for cooperation, and institutional linkages with GOs, NGOs, LGUs, regional mechanisms and other partners;
6. Participates and represents PCW and/or in the inter-agency committee meetings, conferences, consultations, workshops, seminars and learning sessions as may be assigned and acts as technical backstop to the Division Chief and PCW officials; and
7. Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate and/or higher supervisors.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.