No. of personnel needed:
1. Participates in conduct of research, gather inputs to the planning, implementation, and assessment of the division’s overall strategic and operational plans and activities;
2. Provides technical assistance to the agencies on gender and development mainstreaming, development of gender-responsive plans, policies, programs, projects, services, and tools, and the application of Gender and Development Monitoring & Evaluation Framework;
3. Prepares technical inputs in the development and enhancement of national plans, research and policy agenda, sectoral Gender and Development technical assistance packages, Gender and Development policies, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) frameworks, tools, and reports;
4. Coordinates/participates in building partnerships, networks for cooperation and institutional linkages with Government Organizations (GOs), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Local Government Units (LGUs), regional mechanisms and other partners;
5. Participates in and provides backstop support in the conduct of Gender and Development-related activities, consultations, meetings, policy advocacy, and monitoring and evaluation activities;
6. Coordinates/reviews Gender and Development plans and budgets of National Government Agencies (NGAs) and other government instrumentalities;
7. Prepares/drafts concept papers, activity proposals, policy papers, and technical reports related to assigned tasks;
8. Participates and represents PCW and/or the in inter-agency committee meetings, conferences, consultations, workshops, seminars and learning sessions as may be assigned and acts as technical backstop to the Division Chief and PCW officials; and
9. Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate and/or higher supervisors.
For more information, please see the attached file.