Friday, May 10, 2019 to Monday, May 20, 2019
Monday, May 20, 2019
No. of personnel needed:
Admin and Finance - Personnel
• Under the direct supervision of the Section Head, Human Resource Officer II will assist the Head in Performance Management and Learning and Development tasks.
• Sourcing of local and foreign scholarship programs and other specialized trainings;
• Provision of assistance to officials and employees relative to their participation in trainings, scholarships, and other personnel development programs;
• Assist in the preparation of Scholarship Forms and Contracts, and coordinates with Training Organizations and Scholarship Institutions;
• Encodes and manages the Scholarship/Educational/Specialized Training Database participants, list of providers, performance management database, 360 degree feedback database, client survey, and feedback form database;
• Drafting of scholarship committee meeting invitation, scholarship participants invitation and other communication related to scholarship and specialized training;
• Prepares reports and analysis of profiles of target participants;
• Ensures and monitors the submission of Re-entry Action Plan of scholars/participants;
• Prepares, disseminates and consolidates the result of the Probationary Assessment Tool, 360 ManCom Core and Managerial Leadership Assessment Tool, Client Survey, and Feedback Form;
• Ensures and monitors submission of Individual Performance Contract Review (IPCR) of all rank and file personnel;
• Assist the HR Head during Performance orientation and provides secretariat functions during the Performance Assessment;
• Assist in the CES journey of qualified applicants;
• Ensures the validity and reliability of the list of employees for rewards and recognition;
• Prepares minutes of meeting and resolution paper during scholarship committee and awards committee meeting;
• Assist on logistical preparation for awards and recognition and other HR activities;
• Proper filing of all documents relevant to scholarship, rewards and recognition, probationary assessment, 360 degree feedback from and client survey, and feedback form;
• Preparation of report needed by the immediate supervisor and other staff relevant to scholarship, rewards and recognition, probationary assessment, 360 degree feedback form and client survey feedback form; and
• Perform other related tasks assigned by the Immediate Supervisor.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Human Resource Management or relevant course;
- Eight (8) hours of relevant training; and
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in Performance Management, Learning and Development and Employee Relations.
Php 30,531.00 plus 20% premium