No. of personnel needed:
Under the direct supervision of the Head of the AFD – Human Resource Management and Development Section, the Planning Officer II performs a variety of administrative and technical tasks to support the AFD – HRMD Section, including but not limited to; recruitment and selection, scholarship and training, employee development programs, employee welfare and assistance services, compensation and benefits and maintenance and safekeeping of personnel files.
1. Provides administrative assistance/support to the immediate supervisor in performing recruitment, selection, job placement employees’ assistance service, job socialization of employees, coordination/preparation of the pre-employment documents such as medical certificates, NBI clearance, certificate of training, background investigation form, position description form and others which will become part of the permanent 201 file of the new employee;
2. Provides administrative assistance/support to the Recruitment and Selection Board Secretariat for the recruitment and selection of plantilla personnel and contract of service job order personnel. Prepares the RSB documents (i.e. RSB Memo, RSB minutes of the meeting, RAI and ROS, Appointment paper, Matrix of shortlisted applicants, photocopying of application documents, coordination with the applicants, administration of written examination, and conduct of background investigation);
3. Prepares Admin/Travel Orders, Office Order, Circulars, Certifications, Official notices, and other documents needed by the staff in carrying out their functions;
4. Follow thru with all divisions submission of necessary HR / Personnel documents due for submission in compliance with CSC, DBM, COA, Philhealth and Pag-ibig rules and regulations; and
5. Performs other tasks as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.