Friday, May 24, 2019 to Monday, June 3, 2019
Monday, June 3, 2019
No. of personnel needed:
Corporate Affairs and Information Resource Management Division (CAIRMD)
Under the supervision of the Chief of the CAIRMD and the Information Officer III, the Information Officer II (IO 2) shall plan, implement, monitor, and prepare reports on public information and communications related programs, projects, and activities of the agency. As such, the IO 2 shall collaborate with other members of the Division in providing media support and advocacy services to both external and internal clients.
• Contribute in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the PCW’s Strategy and Communication Plan;
• Gather relevant statistics and reports on women and gender equality and package these as social cards and videos for online media and as printed IEC materials for mass dissemination;
• Contribute in the conceptualization, production, and posting of content for social media releases;
• Respond to public queries and other request for PCW information services received through PCW’s official social media accounts;
• Conduct research work to ensure the relevance and accuracy of response provided to clients, and to support the Division’s advocacy activities;
• Develop frequently asked questions (FAQs) and other appropriate forms of IEC on women’s laws and other GAD concepts, based public information services data gathered by CAIRMD;
• Prepare press kits, papers, and other materials for dissemination to mass media such as press releases, press statements, briefers, etc.;
• Ensure the timely preparation and submission of required documents for requests for supplies, materials, and other logistical needs for the conduct of activities assigned to her/him;
• Monitor relevant news trends in mainstream, social, and emerging forms of media
• recommend strategies that can be adopted and implemented by PCW to maximize these for public advocacy;
• Flag priority issues/news generated from media monitoring to the Information Officer III who acts as supervisor of the CAIRMD-Social Marketing Section.
• Assist in the development of a system for documenting, storing and processing of information generated from frontline information services (e.g. through Frequently Asked Questions and Responses);
• Provide media and communications support services such as photo and video documentation, presentation graphics and illustrations, and other collaterals; and
• Perform such other tasks relevant to PCW’s public information and advocacy programs, as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.
Bachelor’s degree preferably in any of the following: Communication, Journalism, Multimedia Arts, Development Studies or other related courses;
At least four (4) hours relevant training; and
At least two (2) years relevant experience in public relations, media relations, media/information materials development, public advocacy, or events management.
Php 30,531.00 plus 20% premium