No. of personnel needed:
Under the direct supervision of the Team Leader, the Information Officer II shall respond to VAW/VAWC-related inquiries and in-charge of public information related to the activities of the IACVAWC Secretariat. As such, the Information Officer II shall collaborate with the members of the IACVAWC and other appropriate agencies in providing support and referral services to clients.
• Handles inquiries or complaint on VAWC-related issues/matters which include drafting of appropriate response to queries received through e-mail, text, and facebook, attend to walk-in clients, and provide referral service as may be necessary;
• Draft and package IACVAWC Annual Report and other reportorial requirements and coordinate with council members and RIACAT-VAWCs for the submission of their respective accomplishment reports for the period;
• Coordinate and manage the production of target-specific IEC materials such as contracting of create group and convening of related technical meetings, workshops, and other activities of IACVAWC Secretariat;
• Provide assistance in the conduct of VAW Mapping through coordination with target provincial LGUs and documentation of related meetings and orientation;
• Serve as resource person or facilitator for VAWC orientation; and
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the Head and Team Leader of IACVAWC Secretariat.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.