No. of personnel needed:
Duties and Responsibilities
Leads the development and management of the agency’s communication strategy for greater visibility reach, and the management of PCW’s women’s information center which provides public information services and produces information materials on women and gender and development.
- Leads and coordinates the formulation, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation of agency communication and advocacy plans to increase PCW visibility and media coverage of gender issues;
- Conceptualizes and oversees the execution of online and on the ground advocacy campaigns;
- Prepares press releases, media statements, and briefing notes for media interviews;
- Oversees the delivery of GAD information and referral services;
- Reviews the outputs and gives instructions and guidance to lower level officers in consultation with the Division Chief;
- Establishes and maintains professional contact with the media and communications practitioners to maximize media and public exposure opportunities for PCW;
- Contributes in the setting up and content buildup of a knowledge management information system including the PCW websites;
- Contributes in the preparation of Division Annual Work and Financial Plan, and Monitoring and Accomplishment Reports; and
Represents the agency and/or the division in job-related meetings, conference, workshops, and technical working groups.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
Please refer to the attached file for more information.