No. of personnel needed:
- General Functions:
Assists the Information Officer V in directing, supervising, and monitoring the implementation of the programs, projects, and activities of the agency on the following: (1) information and communications technology (ICT) resources management; (2) strengthening agency information systems; (3) provision of library and public information services; (4) development and distribution of GAD information, education, and communication (IEC) materials; (5) media relations; and (6) management of annual GAD advocacy activities.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Information Officer V in the preparation of Division Annual Work and Financial Plan, and Monitoring and Accomplishment Reports;
- Leads the CAIRMD Section and works with other PCW divisions in the setting up and content buildup of a knowledge management information system, including the PCW website;
- Reviews the outputs and gives instructions and guidance to lower level officers in coordination with the Information Officer V;
- Oversees the formulation of communication and advocacy plans to increase PCW visibility and media coverage of gender issues;
- Oversees the formulation of information systems strategic plan in collaboration with PCW Divisions;
- Assists in developing and maintaining personal contact with the media, communication, and ICT practitioners to maximize media public exposure opportunities for PCW;
- Represents the agency and/or the division in job-related meetings, conference, workshops, technical working groups, etc.