No. of personnel needed:
Under the supervision of the Information Technology Officer I, the Systems Analyst I will work closely with the Information Systems Analyst II, Librarian and KM Team of the PCW in the Management of the Knowledge Management System (KMS). The Information Systems Analyst I shall also assist the ICT Group in the provision of helpdesk and other ICT support services to augment the limited human resources of the ICT Section.
• Work closely with the Librarian, Information Systems Analyst II and KM Team in terms of KMS asset and content management;
• Work with CAIRMD-SMS in ensuring that KM assets follow the PCW visual identify/branding guidelines prior to uploading in the KMS;
• Assist in the preparation of KM asset inventory initially focusing on multimedia resources (audio, video, and photos) produced by PCW over the years;
• Work on collection, organization and processing of multimedia assets of the Commission including quality control and uploading of multimedia assets and assigning necessary meta data within the KMS;
• Assist in the provision of helpdesk support for KMS;
• Assist in the conduct of KMS related-training;
• Assist in the development of instructional materials and other guides for end-user of KMS (when necessary); and
• Perform other KMS-related tasks that may be assigned by her/his supervisor.
• Prepare periodic reports on the technical assistance/support provided, issues that were encountered and how they were addressed, and other technical reports as needed; and
• Perform other IT-related tasks and support services that are similar to or related to her/his specified duties which the immediate Supervisor or Division Chief may assign from time to time.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.