Friday, August 17, 2018
Monday, August 27, 2018
No. of personnel needed:
WEE Project (GREAT Women Project - 2)
Assist the WEE PCW-PMO in monitoring of project’s progress and evaluation of results by providing technical assistance on the implementation of Results-based M&E (RBME) System.
1. Technical Functions
1.1 Development and Enhancement of RBME System
- Provide inputs and technical support in the review of PMF indicators, RBME tools, WME database, and reporting templates; and
- Assist in the updating of the project’s RBME system and development of M&E plan.
1.2 Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Assist in tracking project partners’ compliance on the submission of reportorial requirements;
- Compile monitoring reports and means of verification (MoVs) submitted by project partners;
- Assist in the conduct of monitoring visits to collect data on PMF indicators;
- Assist in the data validation to ensure the accuracy, consistency and completeness of data being reported by partners;
- Assist in the review of work plans, progress reports and other project documents to assess project’s progress in the accomplishment of expected results;
- Provide administrative and technical support in the conduct of monitoring mission of GAC external monitor.
1.3 Capacity Development on M&E
- Provide inputs/technical assistance in the development of training design/conduct of M&E capacity development activities .
1.4 Reporting and Knowledge Management
- Assist the M&E Officer in data consolidation and analysis for Progress Reports and other reports required by the Government of the Philippines (GoP);
- Provide technical support in the operations of knowledge networks where project partners can share lessons learned, best practices and other relevant information in the development of knowledge products (KP).
2. Auxiliary Functions
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned or agreed upon with Project Manager such as:
- conduct basic research on the policy themes and issues on WEE as needed;
- provide assistance in the conduct of activities programmed in the M&E plan and perform other emerging M&E functions, if needed; and
- act as technical backstop to Project Manager, APM, POIV or MEO in the implementation of the M&E work plan among others.
- Graduate of any social science, economics, international development, public administration or or relevant courses;
- Knowledge and experience working on women’s issues, gender and development, WEE and results-based management (RBM);
- At least one (1) year relevant experience in project implementation, management, and M&E, of foreign assisted projects;
- Knowledge and experience on quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, and writing reports;
- Strong statistical skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications and other relevant software ;
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English; and
- Can work under strict deadlines/timelines.
The M & E Assistant shall be paid in the amount of ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED EIGHTY TWO PESOS & 36/100 (1,582.36) PER DAY subject to mandatory withholding tax, to be paid after submission of required reports and work plan indicated at section C.