Friday, December 27, 2019 to Tuesday, January 7, 2020
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
No. of personnel needed:
Policy Development, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Division (PDPMED)
A. General Functions:
• The Planning Assistant acts as the support to the Division Chief and Technical Officers in the implementation of specific activities in Policy Development, or Analysis and Research functions of the division.
B. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Does research and gathers data for the formulation of gender responsive policies;
• Reviews GAD Plans and Budgets;
• Participates in the implementation of specific activities in support to the Policy Development and Advocacy, and Monitoring and Evaluation functions of the Division;
• Assists in the documentation of short, medium, and long-range division work plans;
• Drafts letters, memos, and other documents as may be assigned;
• Documents and transcribes Minutes of Division Meetings and other discussion sessions as may be assigned by the Division Chief and submits to the Meeting Leader;
• Consolidates PDPMED’s Monthly Accomplishments Report to reflect PDPMED’s activities and results achieved for the month;
• Sorts, files and draws out filed materials and forwarding the same by persons requesting them;
• Manages the filing documentations system of the Division; and
• Performs other related work in support of the Division’s activities.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.
- Graduate of any Bachelor's degree;
- Four (4) hours relevant training;
- One (1) year relevant experience; and
- CSC Sub-Professional
(Php 16,758.00 plus Php 2,000.00 PERA)