No. of personnel needed:
Under the direct supervision of the Team Leader, the Planning Officer II shall provide technical and administrative support related to the participation of members to the Experiential Museum on November 29 and MOVE Assembly on November 30.
1. Attend to preparatory activities such as sending out and follow up of invitation for MOVE officers and members’ attendance to Experiential Museum and MOVE Asembly, scouting for and contracting with venue/hotel, making banquet arrangement (meals), and other administrative requirements;
2. Prepare required technical documents for the MOVE Assembly and take a lead role in ensuring that the highlights of MOVE Assembly, focused on agreements and areas for action are captured and consolidated accurately;
3. Document special meetings of MOVE-Board of Trustees and other meetings and activities of IACVAWC Secretariat; and
4. Handle reportorial requirements regarding the MOVE Assemblypayments for hotel/venue and other suppliers contracted for the MOVE activities, and
5. Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the Head and Team Leader of IACVAWC Secretariat.