No. of personnel needed:
1. Provide technical assistance in monitoring progress in the implementation of RA 9262 as operationalized in IACVAWC Strategic Plan and Advocacy and Communications (AdVoCom) Plan;
2. Collect data from Council members and other stakeholders to measure achievement against the performance indicators provided in the Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation Framework (RBMEF);
3. Coordinate the preparation of reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on monitoring data;
4. Serve as lead coordinator in the development of standard VAW training module for barangays and in convening related meetings and in ensuring that highlights of discussions and agreements are properly documented and implemented;
5. Prepare technical documents such as project/activity proposals, concept notes, presentation materials, working documents, handouts etc.
6. Serve as co-facilitator for workshops and other events organized by IACVAWC Secretariat;
7. Provide assistance in drafting other reportorial requirements of the IACVAWC;
8. Assist the Team Leader in building partnership with related government agencies and non-government organizations at the national and local to meet the objectives set by the council.
9. Facilitates meetings related to assigned activities, and coordinates with relevant Divisions/Sections within PCW for support and participation;
10. Participates in monthly monitoring and assessment of Secretariat operations;
11. Represent the IACVAWC secretariat in external meetings and activities as maybe assigned by her team leader or the Executive Director; and
12. Perform other related tasks that are not explicitly provided in the Terms of Reference.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more details, please see the attached file.