No. of personnel needed:
A. General Function
Assists the WEE PCW-PMO to ensure efficient implementation of the work plan and generate expected outputs by providing: a) technical assistance on gender and entrepreneurship/ small enterprise development; b) inputs in conceptualizing activity designs and enhancement of existing modules on the assigned industry; c) assistance in implementation of assigned project activities; and d) assistance in monitoring and evaluation.
B. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Planning and Implementation Functions:
• Provides technical assistance to partner agencies and private sector organizations related to WEE project planning, M&E and initial implementation of work plan;
• Works closely with Local Area Coordinators on project planning, implementation and M&E in their assigned regions;
• Drafts and prepares technical documents (i.e., policy paper, research findings, concept paper, activity proposals, briefing materials, guides and tools to support project activities, documentation of activities/ meetings/ workshop proceedings and monitoring reports) as inputs to project partners’ work plans;
• Conducts basic research on the policy themes/thematic issues;
• Provides inputs on knowledge management and communications;
• Leads in the conduct and/or facilitation of activities assigned to her/his for the period; and
• Oversees coordination in the provision of support to project stakeholders.
Monitoring and Evaluation Functions:
• Provides guidance to partners in reporting and ensuring their compliance with project monitoring and reporting requirements particularly in the submission of outputs, and liquidation of project funds;
• Reviews and evaluates reports from the partners and provide recommendations to address gaps.
• Performs other related tasks as maybe assigned or agreed upon with Project Manager such as:
• Acts as technical backstop to Project Manager and WEE POV/POIV in implementation of the approved work plan;
• Represents the Project or PCW in inter-agency meetings, conferences, etc. if needed; and
• Assists in the conduct of monitoring and evaluation activities and perform other M&E tasks, among others.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.