No. of personnel needed:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists the DDO in preparing technical inputs for the development and enhancement of national plans, research and policy agenda, Gender and Development policies, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) frameworks, tools, and reports;
• Participates in and provides backstop support to the DDO when attending Gender and Development-related activities, consultations, meetings, policy advocacy, and monitoring and evaluation activities and during the conduct of Technical Coordination Meetings (TCM);
• Gather responses of National Government Agencies to the GPB Endorsement Process Evaluation Form;
• Evaluate, analyze and give recommendations based on the results of the Evaluation Forms to help improve the GPB Endorsement Process;
• Prepares/drafts concept papers, activity proposals, policy papers, talking points and technical reports related to assigned tasks;
• Participates and represents PCW and/or the in inter-agency committee meetings, conferences, consultations, workshops, seminars and learning sessions as may be assigned and acts as technical backstop to the DDO; and
• Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the DDO from time to time.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.