No. of personnel needed:
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, the Planning Officer IV (team leader, IACVAWC secretariat) shall provide technical and administrative support related to the implementation of the IACVAWC strategic and advocacy and communication (ADVOCOM) Plans for 2017-2022.
1. Lead in coordinating the implementation of the IACVAWC Strategic and ADVOCOM Plans and the conduct of related activities and initiatives at the national and local level, as wells as in cascading the plans at the regional and provincial VAW mechanisms;
2. Liaise closely with the Council members and other stakeholders to ensure timely implementation of project and activities identified in the strategic and ADVOCOM plans, as well as the integration of their commitments and deliverables in their GAD Plan and Budget from 2019 onwards.
3. Prepare timely reports about progress in the implementation of VAW-related programs, projects, and activities, and other reportorial requirements;
4. Guide the preparation and finalization of reports/documents/resolutions for review and approval of the IACVAWC Secretariat Head and Council members;
5. Provide technical inputs within PCW, IACVAWC member-agencies, as well as for other implementing agencies and bodies at the national and local level on the integration of VAW/GBV prevention and response;
6. Attend and engage with PCAT-VAWC and other local VAW-related mechanisms in coordination with the Regional Committee Against Trafficking and Violence Against Women and their Children (RCAT-VAWC) towards ensuring effective coordination of partners on VAW/GBV prevention and response.
7. Coordinate with regional and local mechanisms re mapping of available services and facilities for VAW victim-survivors in priority provinces with high incidence of VAW incidence in the country;
8. Coordinate the development of a monitoring plan, checklist, and tools with the national and local level partners and VAW mechanisms, in line with tracking the progress of implementing RA 9262 as operationalized in IACVAWC Strategic Plan and ADVOCOM Plan.
9. Oversee the technical and administrative preparations for convening regular quarterly council meetings and special meetings, technical working committee meetings, as necessary; and
10. Develop, oversee, and monitor implementation of the work plan and budget of the PCW-IACVAWC Secretariat;