No. of personnel needed:
Assist the WEE PCW-PMO in monitoring of project’s progress and evaluation of results by providing technical assistance on the implementation of Results-based M&E (RBME) System in relation to the National Industry Cluster Enhancement Program:
1. Technical Functions
1.1 Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Tracking compliance on the submission of reportorial requirements disaggregated by industry cluster;
- Compile monitoring reports and means of verification (MoVs) submitted by regional offices;
- Assist in the conduct of monitoring visits to collect data on PMF indicators;
- Assist in the data validation to ensure the accuracy, consistency and completeness of data being reported by partners;
- Assist in the review of work plans, progress reports and other project documents to assess project’s progress in the accomplishment of expected results;
- Provide administrative and technical support in the conduct of monitoring missions of NICEP, PMO or GAC.
1.2 Reporting and Knowledge Management
- Assist the National Industry Cluster Coordinator in data consolidation and analysis for Progress Reports and other reports required by the Government of the Philippines (GoP) to be submitted to PMO and GAC.
- Provide technical support in the operations of knowledge networks where project partners can share lessons learned, best practices and other relevant information in the development of knowledge products (KP).
2. Auxiliary Functions
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned or agreed upon with Project Manager or the NICEP Coordinator such as:
- conduct basic research on the policy themes and issues on WEE as needed;
- provide assistance in the conduct of activities programmed in the WFP of regional offices and industry-specific interventions of the four (4) priority industry clusters;
- act as liaison between Project Manager and the NICEP Coordinator specifically in monitoring and evaluation of project interventions being implemented by the industries and regions.