Friday, December 27, 2019 to Monday, January 6, 2020
Monday, January 6, 2020
No. of personnel needed:
WEE Project (GREAT Women Project - 2)
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, provides regular driving services to the GREAT Women Project 2 and if necessary, may provide services to the staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides regular driving services to the Project Manager and PMO Staff or appointments outside PCW;
2. Prepares daily trip and gasoline request, and ensures proper entries of beginning and ending odometer reading, time, date, and every point of destination, name and signatures of passengers;
3. Monitors status of assigned vehicle and suggests program of repair and maintenance, lists kilometer check-up, and does regular cleaning and body wash of the vehicle;
4. Ensures timely registration and insurance of PMO vehicle; and
5. Performs other administrative tasks as the need arises such as bank errands, reproduction of materials/kits and purchase of emergency supplies.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
- High School Graduate/College Level with active professional driver’s license; and
- Two (2) years’ experience in driving