No. of personnel needed:
• Manage and systematically coordinate the project activities, including all substantive administrative and financial matters, to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the 18-month strategic work and financial plan;
• Manage the day-to-day project implementation and overall coordination of project outcomes;
• Supervise the project personnel, including the Local Area Coordinators (LACs) based in the priority regions, and the project consultants;
• Ensure effective coordination within the PMO, with the PCW senior management and relevant organic staff members, implementing partners in the government and the private sectors, the GAC and the project’s consultants;
• Ensure a results-based approach to project management by systematically linking the project’s activities to the targeted results as defined in the PMF, and flagging areas where results are or may be lagging;
• Prepare the monthly reports to the PCW and GAC on key project activities, issues, and required action points and status of budget utilization;
• Supervise the preparation of the project’ annual progress report (progress against expected outputs and outcomes, update on risks and issues, expenditures), in accordance with GAC’s reporting guide to partners, for review and approval of PCW and GAC;
• Ensure the quality of the outputs and results with optimal monitoring mechanisms, and establish effective coordination, monitoring, information sharing and reporting systems.
• Guide and orient the efforts and contributions of the consultants, staff members, the government and private sector partners towards achievement of project objectives;
• Participate in transparent and competitive selection, recruitment, supervision, and mentoring of the project staff members;
• Participate as a member of the PCW Management Committee and in commission-wide planning and assessment of performance;
• Provide technical assistance on WEE to the PCW divisions and partner agencies and organizations; and
• Represent the PCW in gender and development and WEE related-events, conferences, and meetings assigned by the Executive Director.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.