No. of personnel needed:
Duties and Responsibilities
Contributes in the development and management of the agency’s communication strategy for greater visibility and reach, and supports the management of PCW’s women’s information center which provides public information services and produces information materials on women and gender and development.
- Participates and coordinates the formulation, implementation and monitoring and evaluation of agency communication and advocacy plans to increase PCW visibility and media coverage of gender issues;
- Contributes in the conceptualization and execution of online and on the ground advocacy campaigns;
- Drafts press releases, media statements, and briefing notes for media interviews;
- Assists in the delivery of GAD information and referral services;
- Assists in maintaining professional contact with the media and communications practitioners to maximize media and public exposure opportunities for PCW;
- Contributes in the setting up and content buildup of a knowledge management information system, including the PCW website;
- Provides input to Division Annual Work and Financial Plan, and Accomplishment Report; and
Represents the agency and/or the division in job-related meetings, conference, workshops, and technical working groups.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.