No. of personnel needed:
1. Organizes consultations and meeting with other government agencies, CSOs and other stakeholders for the development and preparation of monitoring reports (e.g. CEDAW, MCW, GAD Budget, etc.);
2. Develops and prepares GAD policies and guidelines;
3. Reviews and prepares position papers, policy briefs and technical inputs to policy and legislative-related documents for comments;
4. Participates in the drafting of reports, women and gender equality plans, as well as in the provision of technical inputs to mainstream GAD perspective in sectoral plans, and national and international reports;
5. Participates in policy and legislative-related meetings consultations and workshops, as well as provide backstop support to PCW officials during hearings or meetings;
6. Coordinates and advocates with government agencies, relevant committees in Congress, civil society organizations and other stakeholders for the development and issuance of gender-responsive policies and the enactment of laws under the WPLA;
7. Coordinates the conduct of learning session on GAD laws, policies, and plans;
8. Coordinates the conduct of policy advocacy activities;
9. Participates in PCW-initiated activities and capacity building sessions; and
10. Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the Division Chief from time to time.
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out the application form through the link below:
For more information, please see the attached file.