No. of personnel needed:
Under the supervision of the lnformation Technology Officer 1, the Web Developer will work closely with the Web Content Specialist in the redesign and update of the PCW website and PCW digital library based on the Government Website Template Design (GWTD). The Web Developer shall also assist the ICT Group in the provision of helpdesk and other ICT support services to augment the limited human resources of the ICT Section.
1. Redesign and enhance the PCW website based on the GWTD;
2. lmprove the website's over-all user experience (UX) and user interface (Ul) by customizing and incorporating the necessary website elements with clear, simple and effective design approach;
3. lmplement new features and functionalities needed for the enhancement of the website;
4. Ensure the website's stability across various browser platforms (Microsoft Edge, lnternet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.) and optimize it for mobile/portable devices use (smartphones, tablets, etc.) and accessibility to persons with disability;
5. lncorporate working web analytics in the website through the use of Google Analytics or other applicable third party software/system;
6. Ensure the security, high performance and availability of the enhanced website;
7. Develop website documentations;
8. Develop instructional materials and other guides (if necessary) for the end-users;
9. Assist in the conduct of end-users training of the new website;
10. ldentify and perform quality control of the required data formats of all elements (documents, photos, videos, logos, etc.) to be uploaded in the website;
11. Manage all the technical aspects of the Content Management System (CMS) that will be used in enhancing the website; and
12. Maintain and update .the CMS core and other related modules/plugins.
1. Assist in the conduct of User Acceptance Testing for other systems to developed by PCW within this contract period;
2. Prepare periodic reports on the technical assistance/support provided, issues that were encountered and how they were addressed, performance status of the enhanced PCW website and other technical reports as needed; and